New Orleans and Some One Direction

7:18 PM

 I went to New Orleans, with some family friends this past week which was an amazing opportunity because,  I was lucky enough to get tickets to the One Direction concert at the New Orleans Mercedes-Benz Superdome! While it was a long trip it couldn't have been more worth it, and I'd do it again tomorrow if  I could. As almost everyone is aware One Direction is a British/Irish pop boy band who came in third on the X Factor UK in 2010. Since then they have become the biggest sensation on the planet. Not only do tweens and teens scream for them, adults from their early 20's (including myself) scream for these 4 British 1 Irish boybanders.  You can't help but find yourself humming what makes you beautiful when you do your makeup in the morning or all the time if you're like myself! 
Disclosure all these photos are mine. Please credit if you use!


You can't leave a concert without band merch it's just un-heard of. 
You don't realize how far back I had to to get the entire name to fit!

I've got about ten of these  perfume samples cause they were just giving them out like candy.

This is the view from our wonderful seats.
Concert selfies are also a must! (I'm on the right!)

The 5SOS set was really amazing 
Ashton Irwin

Luke Hemmings

Calum Hood
Micheal Clifford
Now for the main course. Warning there are hot men about to be pictured and most of them are of Harry Styles.
So. Many. People.

Yay Harry!

Zayn

Louis

Harry again

Harry again, again

Told you a lot of Harry

Niall

Liam Zayn Louis


Niall and Louis

Niall and Zayn

Last but not least Harry!

These were taken the next day when we walked around New Orleans

They were "jazzed" we were there ;)

Trolly rides!

Jazz Fountains 

Corner shop

Andrew Jackson Memorial. 

This was the cutest hat shop I'd ever seen, and the workers were so wonderfully nice! I wish I could've had every hat in the entire shop!

You can't Not try bread pudding! 

We Had to get banana pudding as well

These next few photos are of the old cemetery they had. It was so pretty in a creep way.  



That was My New Orleans trip! I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed capturing them! 

Talk you soon! <3 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Taking Nashville by storm with some of my best friends! Don't forget to subscribe to get all my latest news!