Mini Home Haul/ Beauty Haul!

5:02 PM

So much has been going on this past month it's so hard to wrap my head around it all! I've been working more than one person should for starters! I got to go to New Orleans for the first time as well. I've also bought some things for my home as well as beauty things. So lets get things rolling with what I've bought for my home!
 I've been wanting these particular storage containers because they were small and simple, they finally went on sale and I snatched them when I saw them! Obviously one of them is a mug, I just couldn't resist and I'm completely obsessed with mugs at the moment. If could spend all my free time and money in a container store I would. Something about being organized makes me super happy! 
This is the bigger of the bunch and it has two little drawer that pull out.

These two are more of a middle size, and they have a lid on the top

This is said mug, who wouldn't want to use this adorable little thing every morning? 

This is the smallest of the organizers and right now I use it to hold my hair grips (all billion of them!) 

Now beauty! Now I've known what LUSH was for quite sometime, but I just never felt I needed anything out of there. I have never been more wrong. I wish I could just buy all it and just make everything in my apartment smell like the store! 
For those of you who don't know what LUSH is, it is a lovely company that makes handmade cosmetics. They make everything from bath fizzies to shampoo and conditioner! Whats also amazing about them is that they are very strongly against animal testing which is perfect for any animal rights activists! I just love how fresh everything is and how pretty the colors and smells are! 

These are both bath fizzies, The one on the right is a butterball and smells amazing, the one on the left is a avobath and it makes you feel so soft!

My next trip I got a bath fizzie and bath melt! Both smell heavenly. The orange one is the melt and its called brightside. It has a citrus smell and I'm a sucker for citrus smells. The purple one is called Phoenix Rising and it smells just as good, it has more of a cinnamon smell, but it has gold sparkles and it's beautiful!  

After LUSH we went to The Body Shop, I don't really know much about their store besides the fact that it always smells good in there and they like recycling. I got a body wash in the smell Satsuma, body butter, and had sanitizer in the same smell! (Again with the citrus smells!)

I'm excited to try out all my new products! Although I'm still debating if I want to use the LUSH products because they are just so darn pretty and smell to good to use! 

Let me know in the comments below if you have any favorite LUSH or Body Shop favorites that you would recommend as well!

Talk to you soon! <3


























You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Taking Nashville by storm with some of my best friends! Don't forget to subscribe to get all my latest news!