Graze and Craze

7:10 PM

I've recently been receiving snacks from a company called Graze. Now I'm not sure why I'm getting these, but I'm complaining here! If you aren't aware Graze is a company that sends you healthy snacks. This company sends these snacks for $6.99 US dollars plus shipping. While I would never buy these for myself some of these snacks are just so amazingly good! I wish I could buy a full size! Graze are big advocates of portion control which is good if you find yourself snacking mindlessly. They come freshly packaged in individual containers for freshness and the perfect portion sizes! The boxes can have anything from Mississippi BBQ Pistachios to chips and salsa! The fact that these snack have such a big variety and are full of protein, fiber, and vitamins and minerals is just amazing, and the fact that not one snack I've gotten has been disappointing in he slightest! If you want to know more just head over to Graze.com/us or Graze.com/uk  If you don't live in the US!

Top Left: Morning Energizer Includes: Cherries, Walnuts, and Pears
Top Right: Jalapeno Fiesta Includes: Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, and Almonds
Bottom Left: Herby Bread Basket Includes: Mini Basil Breadsticks, Garlic Crostini and Oregano Rice Crackers
Bottom Right: Banana Caramel Dippers Includes: Banana Short Bread with Caramel Dipping Sauce
Top Left: Grazes Popping Corn - Lightly Salted
Top Right:Brownie Flapjack - Rolled Oat Flapjack with Brownie Pieces
Bottom Left: Salsa and Corn Chips - Cilantro Lime Salsa - Flax Tortilla Chips
Bottom Right: Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookies - Salted Peanuts - Vanilla Fudge and Chocolate Cookies

So if this post made you hungry you should go order yourself a box and taste it for yourself! Comment and let me know if you're going to order one, or if you already have one what you've gotten in yours! 

Talk to you soon! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Taking Nashville by storm with some of my best friends! Don't forget to subscribe to get all my latest news!