New Adventures

10:52 PM


Today I had the great opportunity to visit a little town in Tennessee named Franklin. This town made me feel like I'd just stepped back in time, with it's beautiful brick buildings lining the streets, to it's hospitable locals. This town is the most ideal place for someone like me to live, not busy like New York, but not unbearably slow like the country side. But, enough about all that lets get to the fun part! Pictures! 

Let me first start off by saying I'm insanely obsessed with stationary at the moment. I have no one to write, but I just think note cards and paper with cute patterns and words are to die for!

This adorable store was called Rock, Paper, Scissors hence the shapes.  

They had adorable color schemes and the best stationary to full fill even my paper hunger!

This quaint little town was even equipped with a theatre revamped into a movie theater!

Every store had the most inspiring messages to make you stop and think.
 This was a view I had from Anthropologie while I was exploring! 

This store called Johnnie Q was a minimalist dream. 

As much as I claim to be a minimalist myself that's far from the truth. I appreciate knick knacks to much!

And who doesn't appreciate a perfectly thought out and placed visual to catch the buyers eye?
This is the outside of Johnnie Q's
This little store had the best mannequin set ups I've seen!

This little restaurant is called South 55. We didn't end up eating there, but opted for Mellow Mushroom instead!

Last, but not least more knick knacks! I told you I had a problem! 

This was the best little town to take a mini road trip to. It's not far, but the atmosphere takes you back to another time entirely. I think that makes you take a step back and look  at the beauty around you.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

About me

Taking Nashville by storm with some of my best friends! Don't forget to subscribe to get all my latest news!